We are seeking a Client Success Manager for a Software Project, who can actively manage the pre-sale solutions, and coordinate with the development team from the pursuit phase through project close-out, for government clients, and customizes deliveries to meet challenges and clients’ needs.
- Proactively plan the workflow/requirements of each project with the client to ensure that the client’s expectations are fully understood and achieved.
- Gather requirements from the client and passing the same on to Operations via a work order.
- Manage the client’s expectations by providing routine detailed status updates and reporting.
- Consistently deliver proactive communication with clients and serve as the point of escalation when client issues arise.
- On-site client visits as required.
- Maintain a general understanding of our industry and trends and a thorough understanding of all company products and services and technologies.
- Drives overall client satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of client deliverables.
- Works with clients to establish best practices that meet their needs and address any prioritization issues that may arise.
- Ensuring overall responsibility for accuracy and completeness of Total Project Estimate.
- Works with business stakeholders and application development teams to convey project status, issues, conflicts and risks.
- 8+ years of project management experience in the software development field (App Development is a plus).
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field preferred.
- PMP certificate is a plus.
- Has a good grasp of the app development technology.
- Excellent oral communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to persuade and influence all levels within the company.
- Ability to take initiative, maintain confidentiality, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various problems, and prioritize work.
- Experience with project pursuit efforts and leading pre-sale solutions.
- UAE driving license is must.
Don't have an account? Sign up
By Signing up, you confirm that you have read and agree with Ortushire.com's Terms & Conditions
at Envoy Ortus