- To plan and schedule Product Development activities in
coordination with the New Product Development Committee.
- To allocate the responsibilities to the staff on the
projects for product development.
- Lead and guide the team in product development and resolving technical issues.
- Project planning, resource planning and budget planning.
- To identify the tools required for new product development.
- To identify the packaging materials that will ensure the
proposed stability of the products.
- Lead cross-functional scientific and technical teams in all
aspects of project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure.
- To review the stability data for the PDL stability batches.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews and document verification
in the department.
- To give inputs for the preparation of artwork and review the
- To coordinate with the related Departments for the
Manufacturing of Validation and Scale-up batches.
- Troubleshooting of commercial batches and review of a manufacturing procedure for the existing products.
- Review the technical documents related to Product
Development and the Batch Manufacturing Records.
- Technical support for Vendor development and qualification
of Raw materials and Packing materials.
- To review the deviations and change control documents.
- Coordination with other Techno-Commercial Departments to
get/provide timely functional support.
Teamworkorientedandmulti- tasking, well-spoken and written
English.Knowledge of PDLand production machinery.
Basic computer skills
of MS Word,
- CurrentGoodManufacturing Practices (cGMP)
Knowledge of technology Transferofalldosageforms
15-20 years experience in pharmaceutical product development